Assistant Fire Chief
Randall graduated from the Mineral Ridge High School in 1977. He was certified by the State of Ohio as a Paramedic in June of 1979 after attending The Stark County Paramedic Program, he was one of the first Paramedics in Trumbull and Mahoning County. He joined the Mineral Ridge Fire Department in May of 1977. Was elected to Lieutenant in 1980 and served until 1983 when he was elected to the Captain position and served until the Township department was formed in 1999. After the formation of the Weathersfield Township Fire Department, he was hired as the Fire Chief on October 13, 1998. He is the Chief Operations Officer for Lane LifeTRANS Paramedic where he has been employed since 1979. Randy is married to Bridgett Catelli and has two children: David and Heather, and two stepchildren Carly and Nathan.
Chief Pugh's education background is as follows:
• State of Ohio Certified as an EMT - Basic 1977
• State of Ohio Certified as a 36 hr. Basic Firefighter 1978
• State of Ohio Certified as an EMT - Paramedic 1979
• Hazardous Material Certified Awareness Level 1981
• Hazardous Material Certified First Responder Level 1983
• Hazardous Material Certified Operational Level 1985
• State of Ohio Certified Fire Inspector 1985
• State of Ohio EMT - Basic Instructor 1985
• American Heart Association CPR Instructor 1985
• Hazardous Materials Certified Technician Level 1990
• State of Ohio Certified as a 240 hr. Professional Firefighter 1993
• State of Ohio Hazardous Material & EMS Instructor 1995
• State of Ohio Arson Investigator 1999
Chief Pugh is a current member of the following organizations:
• Ohio Fire Chiefs Association
• Trumbull County Fire Chiefs Association
• Trumbull County Hazardous Material Team
• Mahoning County Sheriff's Office M.A.T. T. Trumbull / Mahoning County C.I.S.D. Team
• Joint Committee of E.M.S. in Trumbull County
• State of Ohio Instructors Association
• Metro Arson Task Force
• Ohio Ambulance Association
• Trumbull County Firefighters Association.
Ken has been a firefighter since 1964 and was hired as the Mineral Ridge Fire Chief in 1982. The Weathersfield Township Fire Department was formed in January 1999. Ken was appointed as the Assistant Fire Chief. He is a current member of the following organizations: Trumbull County Fire Chief’s Association, American Red Cross, Ridge Business and Professional Association and the Mineral Ridge Booster Club. Ken is widowed and has two children: Shannon and Tom.
"Come Home To Weathersfield"